Powerchair Sports Victoria elects its new president Jules North-Coombes recently, whom has been a member for close to 20 years and an athlete, currently with Melbourne City Powerchair Football Team in Football and Melbourne Ducks in Power Hockey. I am excited to be in this new role and I look forward to keep moving the organisation forward into the future and to ensure it thrives.
Please welcome the new committee and their positions filled as follows…
- Vice President – Julia Svaganovic
- Secretary – Rebecca Gulle
- Treasurer – Shaun Mott
- General Committee Member – Shaun Millett
- General Committee Member – Craig Kiilby
- General Committee Member – Adam Lloyd
If you would like to know more, Please like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PowerchairSportsVic
or contact me directly at: email@example.com.