REMINDER | AGM 2020
Dear Members & Supporters,
Our Annual General Meeting is essential and we encourage all members to attend this Sunday, 18th of October at 12:30. The AGM will highlight the progress and achievements of the organisation over the past 12 months, elect the Committee for 2020/21 and make changes to the constitution.
Date: 18 October 2020
Time: 12:30pm (Melbourne)
There are special arrangements so that our AGM can be held via Zoom. Please note carefully the following instructions.
• A written agenda setting out the items of business can be found here.
• You must complete the required declarations before you will be admitted to the Zoom AGM Meeting, via a Zoom registration page. Register here. Once you have completed the form, a link will be displayed that will allow you to enter the meeting.
• Any person who wishes to participate in the voting of the AGM must have their own PC, tablet or smartphone. If two people are on the one device, only one of them will be able to complete the declarations, vote or otherwise participate in the meeting.
You can find all documentation for the AGM here: https://psv.org.au/agm2020/
- That the Constitution of the Victorian Electric Wheelchair Sports Association is replaced by the Model Rules for an Incorporated Association.
- That the stated purpose of the Victorian Electric Wheelchair Sports Association is: To promote and deliver opportunities to increase participation in powerchair sports and recreational activities in Victoria.
- That the stated financial year of the Victorian Electric Wheelchair Sports Association is from 1 July until 30 June the following year.
- That the President of the Victorian Electric Wheelchair Sports Association shall also serve as the Chairman of the Victorian Electric Wheelchair Sports Association.
- That the persons approved to control and manage the financial accounts of the Victorian Electric Wheelchair Sports Association shall include as a minimum the following office holders:
- the President/Chairman; and
- the Treasurer; and
- the Secretary;
If it is your intention to vote during the AGM please ensure you renew your membership or please contact the Association either by phone on 0424 160 174 or via email@example.com to provide us with your most up to date contact details including email and phone numbers prior to the AGM.
If you have any questions or concerns about the registration or accessing the AGM via Zoom please get in contact with us.